Saturday, June 25, 2011

VLCD Day #11

Current Weight: 144.2 lbs. (-0.2)
Dose: 155iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Strawberry smoothie
Lunch: Chicken with "honey" mustard and steamed cabbage
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Chicken Breast and Onion Rings (baked sliced onions coated in Melba)

So I woke up with a .2 lb loss today. But a loss is a loss is a loss. I have to keep that in mind. It's the lowest loss that I've experienced yet but I can't complain because I haven't stalled yet. (knock on wood, even though I know it's coming sometime). I think I am either going to do 1 or 2 apples today, instead of strawberries and see if that helps. The thing is, I've had losses on days I've had lots of strawberries... so I don't know if that's it. I did have a lot of salt yesterday so maybe that's it? I don't know.. I guess everyone's losses slow down, even if they do everything right.

I think my next big hurdle is getting into the 130's, which I haven't seen for many years. I feel like my body has always resisted getting into the 130's so I hope this time is different.

Well, I hope you all have a good day. I'm going to try and not let the low loss get into my head and just try and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment