Wednesday, June 22, 2011

VLCD Day #8


Current Weight: 146.4 lbs. (-1.0)
Dose: 150iu (SQ) *went up to try and ease hunger pangs*

Breakfast: Strawberry smoothie (1/2)
Lunch: Steak and spinach (steamed with ACV and S&P)
Snack: Melba Snack & Roma (roasted barley) & Yerba Mate
Dinner: Shrimp and spinach (steamed with ACV and S&P)
Snack: Strawberries (1/2)


Today has been great after a hard day yesterday. I searched ALL OVER for Yerba Mate tea because I've heard its yummy and I am needing something to fill in the gaps between meals. (I don't drink black tea or coffee). I got the Yerba Mate chai and chocolate. I had the chai tonight and it was all I could do to not have another cup! (It has caffeine and I'd be up all night). So yes, it was yummy! I put in a couple drops of vanilla stevia and my TBSP of milk. YUM! I heard yerba mate has helped increase losses, so I'm crossing my fingers!

The pound fairy did visit me last night though!! I had a 1 lb. loss this morning. I was very happy! It was the first full pound loss I've seen since vlcd 3. I hope it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment