Saturday, June 18, 2011

VLCD Day #4

Current Weight: 149.0 lbs. (-1.0)
Dose: 137iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Strawberry smoothie
Snack: Pickles ... (I'll eat spinach for lunch and dinner)
Lunch: Shrimp and spinach (steamed with ACV and S&P)
Snack: Orange
Dinner: Breaded Cod and spinach (steamed with ACV and S&P)

So I woke up this morning with a 1.0 lb loss. I skipped yesterday's dose and feel GREAT today! (Yesterday I woke up feeling nauseous and weak and dizzy). Having trouble getting all my calories in with the restrictions. Others have had this issue too.

This morning I woke up and looked in the mirror and noticed a big difference in my tummy area. That little bulge that would never go away after my babies is finally shrinking!!!! I can't believe I am seeing results already and its only VLCD 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment