Tuesday, June 28, 2011

VLCD Day #14

Current Weight: 142.6 lbs. (-0.8)
Dose: 155iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Roma with milk
Snack: Strawberries
Snack 2: Pickle
Lunch: Chicken with "honey" mustard and Tomatoes
Dinner: Cod and steamed spinach
Dessert: Strawberries with homemade (rogue) chocolate sauce

Woke up to a .8 lb loss today and I'm excited about that. 2 days in a row! I also measured again today and I didn't lose as many inches this week. In fact, I only lost about 1/2 the inches that I did last week. I guess that's to be expected though, right? I mean, I've only lost half the weight.

Well, off to another great start today. Today I am going to cut out the onion, just to see how it affects my losses. I have been eating them like candy (cutting them into rings and baking them with a few melba crumbs.. can you say Onion rings?!).. anyway, I know I am losing so its not that big of a deal but I'm still trying to figure out what foods make me have lower losses. I think cabbage might be one that I don't do well on, I don't know why exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment