Thursday, June 30, 2011

VLCD Day #16

Current Weight: 141.0 lbs. (-1.0)
Dose: 150iu (SQ) *went down cause I was really hungry yesterday*

Breakfast: Yerba Mate Chai
Lunch: Chicken with "honey" mustard and Baked Onions
Dinner: Tilapia and Tomatoes (with ACV, basil, and S&P)
Snack: Roma with milk
I woke up to a 1 lb. loss! So encouraging. I have also had SO much energy today. We went to the library and picked out some books then later in the afternoon, I drove 30 minutes to deposit checks in a bank that is connected to our bank back in Utah, (barely made it in time because of a huge accident and horrible traffic) and then cleaned out the van on the way home... vacuumed and all! It was great! The kids were really good so that helped. The van looks SO much better! Then I came home, fed and bathed the kids, painted my daughters fingernails, then proceeded to make my dinner while washing dishes and starting a load of laundry. I felt like superwoman!!

I had the most delicious dinner! The Tilapia was seasoned with a simple chicken grill seasoning from Kroger (no sugar) and then baked for about 25 minutes.

I had a detox bath. I heard they are so relaxing! It's just hot (as hot as you can stand) water, 2 cups of epsom salt, 1-2 cups of baking soda, ginger, & baby oil. I stayed in for about 35 minutes and then wrapped up in warm clothes for another 30. It felt nice!

However, I am really hungry tonight.. I am wondering about my dose.. I don't want to keep tweaking it. I am going to have my skip day and see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment