Friday, June 17, 2011

VLCD Day #3

Current Weight: 150.0 lbs. (-1.2)
Dose: Skip Day

Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Shrimp and cabbage (steamed)
Snack: Strawberry smoothie
Dinner: Shrimp and spinach (steamed with ACV and S&P)
Snack: Pickle... I know, off protocol but SO hungry!

I slept like a rock but then woke up feeling really nauseous and light headed. A fellow hcg-er (veteran) says I should skip my dose today to see if I am too high. I am planning on doing that to see if my hunger gets a little better.

Well, I woke up to a 1.2 lb loss today so that was good. I was REALLY hoping to break into the 140's but didn't happen I am going to skip braggs and tomatoes today to see if I get a better loss tomorrow. (Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled with 1.2, but I was hoping to see bigger losses this first week like many others that have come before me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment