Monday, September 19, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #4

Current Weight: 127.8 lbs. (-2.2 lbs.)
Dose: 155 iu

Snack/Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Curry Shrimp and cabbage "stir fry" (cabbage in a frying pan with a little broth and braggs, onion powder, and garlic powder)
Snack: Apple and 1 whole hardboiled egg and 1 hardboiled egg white
Dinner: Tilapia and steamed spinach

Good day! I can't believe that monster loss this morning! A-Mazing! :) I also worked out today so I am going to do another detox bath tonight. I am hoping to at least stay this weight through tomorrow because I know exercise can often make me gain.

Zumba was so fun and its great to be doing it regularly! I hope to do it at least 3 times a week but I don't know if the ol' schedule will let me do that!

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment