Friday, September 16, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #1

Current Weight: 134.8 lbs. (+3.0 from loading)
Dose: 150 iu

Breakfast: Yerba Chai with 1/2 tbsp. milk
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Curry Shrimp (Curry Chicken sub Shrimp) and Cabbage
Dinner: Lean Ground Beef with mustard and 1/2 tomato
Snack: Apple

Here we go again with Round 2!! I can't believe it! I started loading on a whim and now here I am on VLCD day 1 and picking up right where I left off. As I lay here in bed I'm a little hungry but I really haven't had a lot of hunger today. I am hoping that my dosing is going to be right on the dot this time but that probably won't happen! I have had a lot of energy today as well. I don't know why but I feel like I've been go go going all day! Maybe it was the 2 Yerba chai's I drank earlier!

I am hoping to post more details about my Round 1 P4 but I just haven't had the time to catch up quite yet. Hopefully soon! I have a scrapbooking retreat I am trying to get ready for (its in 2 weeks.. ahhh) and so when that's over, I hope I can devote more time to my blog!

Have a good day and if you are in P2, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment