Wednesday, September 28, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #13

Current Weight: 124.6 lbs. (-2.2 lbs)
Dose: 155 iu

Snack: 1/2 Apple
Lunch: French Onion Soup and 1/2 an Apple
Snack: 1/2 Apple
Dinner: 7 oz. steak and steamed spinach
Snack: 1/2 an apple

Well well well.. I don't know where this loss came from but I WILL TAKE IT! :) I was so excited to get on the scale this morning and see this!! I was hoping to just see a 125.8 at least and I completely bipassed the 125's and went straight into 124. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I don't know exactly what the culprit was but I did do a detox bath last night. I'm sure that had something to do with it but I also ate dinner at 5:00 instead the usual 7 or later. Maybe that helped as well? I did that again tonight so I am hoping that I at least maintain this loss for tomorrow.

Hoping you all had a successful day as well! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment