Tuesday, September 27, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #12

Current Weight: 126.8 lbs. (-0.2 lbs)
Dose: 155 iu

Snack: 1/2 Apple
Lunch: Curry Shrimp and Cabbage and 1/2 apple
Snack: 1/2 Apple
Dinner: Lean ground beef and French Onion Soup
Snack: 1/2 an apple

So my steak day did NOTHING for me today! I woke up with a .2 lb. loss. PATHETIC! I couldn't believe it but oh well. I had a really really tough time today. I was feeling like I wanted to snack all day. I ate WAY too much gum... like.. seriously I felt like I was trying to quit smoking, I kept going for the gum all day.

Because of that fact (and the onion soup) I did a detox bath tonight. I am hoping and praying I see some movement on the scale tomorrow. How can I be eating so little and not be losing?! I know, the classic stall answer but when your in it, it doesn't make you feel better to know "its normal". Okay, enough venting. I know stalls are normal, I just felt like complaining. Here's why:

So, I came home from my new night class and had been looking forward to my detox bath all night. I got home and looked in my bathroom and oops, no Epsom Salt. After a little debate in my head, I decided to run out and go get some. I asked DH if he wanted anything from the store and then my sister and brother in law overheard. My BIL jokingly asked for a Big Mac and DH said that sounds good and my sister said she'd have some too.. Oh and fries... lol. So after grabbing my epsom salt, I head on over and get their stuff then suffered 7 minutes of pure torture as the delicious scent of warm salty starchy crispy McDonald's fries wafted right at me. They were calling my name! But... I did not succumb! I am really proud of myself that not one of those fries made it into my mouth... All joking aside, even though it was tough, I don't mind hooking up my family - :) In fact, I think I like to live vicariously through them... my kids eat more cookies when I'm on this diet than they should!

Well, enough blabbering! Hope your day went well and the scales were in your favor! Good luck tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment