Sunday, September 25, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #10

Current Weight: 129.0 lbs. (-4.2 lbs.)
Dose: 155 iu

Lunch: Lean ground beef with mustard and tomatoes with ACV, S&P and basil
Dinner: Baked tilapia and tomatoes with ACV, S&P and basil (ran out of all other veggies

So my steak day was a complete success! More than half of my refeed weight is gone and I am nearly back on track! I am going to do a normal day today along with a detox bath to get rid of some more water weight.

I am thinking that if I would have done the carb refeed the right way, I would have had a success in just one day. I am thinking I probably should have only gained 3 lbs. on the refeed (max) and then that weight would have been off pretty much today! Next time though, I don't think I'll weigh the day after the refeed because I get super depressed when I gain. (Even if its inevitable!) So if I do it again, I will just skip the weigh in the next day and make that a steak day. *ps, I seriously love steak days and don't mind them at ALL!

Well, even though I still regret HOW I did the carb refeed, I don't think it was the worst experiment in the world so thats good.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment