Thursday, September 29, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #14

Current Weight: 125.2 lbs. (+0.6)
Dose: 155 iu

Lunch: Eggdrop soup
Snack: 1/2 Apple
Dinner: 1/2 Apple, P2 Chili
Snack: 1/2 an apple

I figured I'd be up today because of my monster loss yesterday (2.2 lbs). I'm fine with it! These nights though (tuesday and thursday) are rough because I eat dinner at 5:00 and get home around 10:00 and I'm really hungry. I know my dose is good because I'm not hungry at all during the day but when I stay up too late, I get super hungry.

I am having some serious cravings though. DH brought home a HUGE 2 foot long sandwich AND made cookies. Are you kidding me?!! Its a rough night but I am still staying strong!

I'm going to have a bath again tonight I think. I've just been feeling like I'm retaining water and TOM will be here in less than a week. Hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment