Monday, September 26, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #11

Current Weight: 127.0 lbs. (-2.0 lbs)
Dose: 155 iu.

Lunch: 1 egg white and 1 whole egg
Dinner: Steak and HUGE apple
Snack: teeny tiny bite of a chocolate peanut butter chip cookie...

Doing another steak day today to get off the final .6 from before the refeed. Hopefully I lose a little more than that though. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the cookie bite didn't sabotage me though!

I ate the protein earlier in the day because for some reason I was hungry. I might need to adjust my dose a teeny bit if I am feeling hunger. I don't know though, I know these steak days are not technically protocol.

I am PRAYING that I see a "125" on the scale tomorrow, even if it is 125.8. That will be Virgin Territory for this diet and really, I haven't seen that number since high school or early college days! Pretty exciting stuff!

After today, I am going to go back on the regular diet and pray that I continue to lose good numbers this week because on Friday, I plan on doing another refeed day if my losses for the week are substantial.

Hoping you all have an excellent night! Keep your fingers crossed regarding the scale tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment