Tuesday, June 2, 2015

After 2 babies and almost 4 years, I'm back!!

Here I am again!  The last few years have been very eventful for our family and now I am back and ready to get rid of this baby weight once and for all.  Since my last round, I have had 2, count 'em, 2 babies!! And no, they are not twins, I just got a little surprise when my daughter was only about 7 months old.  My two littlest are only 16 months apart and I will say that having babies so close together without losing weight in between makes for a long journey for me this time around.  I really didn't want to do more than one round but I am going to do one long round and one shorter, stabilizing round once I hit my goal weight.

I will be posting every day like I did in my first 2 rounds.  I will post in the evenings with my morning weight, dose amount, and daily menu.  If you are on VLCD, beware because I will be posting my Load Day meals so I have it for those that are interested.  Tracking my progress through this method has been incredibly helpful to me.  It helps me stay accountable and helps me reflect on my day.  I encourage you all to keep some sort of journal as it has been invaluable to me!

Well, here goes nothing! I am not looking forward to loading like I did in previous rounds.  I hate seeing that scale go in the wrong direction, even if it is only temporary.

I'll be back around tomorrow!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment