Saturday, June 6, 2015

VLCD Day #3

Current Weight: 164.4 (-1.7)
Dose: 150 iu (SQ)

Breakfast: None
Lunch: Ground Beef (97% Lean) & Onions 
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Chicken & Romain Lettuce (Little mustard)
Snack: 1/2 Grapefruit w/ Truvia

Another good day! I got really sunburned yesterday so I was really worried the scale wouldn't show a loss.  I was pleasantly surprised! I am hoping that I'll continue to see losses for the rest of the week.  My goal is to get into the 150s by the end of 7 days vlcd.  I don't know if it's possible but I guess we'll find out soon! 

As far as hunger goes, it is pretty non-existent.  I am really loving my dose and brand of HCG.  It is working very well for me.  I continue to be surprised that I am eating so little and feeling so great with hunger only just before meal times.  It makes me think that I can actually do this the full 40 days!

We went swimming with the kids today again. (I know, I'm crazy!)  I made sure to put sunscreen on this time and we went later in the day so the sun wasn't as brutal.  We had so much fun and I was swimming and playing with the kids and it felt so good.  I haven't felt tired today and have had extra energy to get things done.   I hope this feeling continues tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment