Friday, June 5, 2015

VLCD Day #2

Current Weight: 166.1 (-1.8)
Dose: 150 iu (SQ)

Breakfast: None
Lunch: Shrimp and Cabbage curry
Snack: Grapefruit
Dinner: Scallops and Tomatoes with ACV and S&P
Snack: Apple

I cannot believe how I am not hungry.  It is blowing my mind that I am only eating around 450 calories (I cannot seem to get the other calories in without the milk and melba).  I was very tired today but I think that is because I had a big day.  We went to the pool for a couple hours.  It was fun BUT I got sunburned! Really bad actually!  I am sure it is going to affect the scale tomorrow and that makes me sad.  I have considered not weighing in tomorrow but I know that I couldn't go the whole day without weighing in.  If my sunburn is feeling better by the morning, I might do a detox bath in the morning before weigh in so that I can relieve my body of some of the water weight.  If not tomorrow morning, I will probably do a detox bath tomorrow night.

I was excited but also a little disappointed with the weigh in this morning.  Only because my last VLCD 2 was TWICE the weight.  I didn't know what was happening until I realized that TOM is in town so maybe that is why I am retaining water?  

Well, I am exhausted and ready to go to bed!  Keep your fingers crossed that my weigh-in tomorrow won't be too terrible!


No comments:

Post a Comment