Thursday, October 13, 2011

Phase 3 - Week #1 (R2)

P3 Week 1 Weigh Ins:

Day 1: 122.40
Day 2: 125.00
Day 3: 125.00
Day 4: 125.80 (cheated - DH b-day)
Day 5: 129.60 (steak day)
Day 6: 126.40 (detox bath)
Day 7: 124.00

I am going to try and keep better track of my menus from here on out but here is the last few days from this week:

P3 Week 2 Menus:

Day 5:
Breakfast and Lunch: Water
Dinner: 1.05 lb. ribeye steak

Day 6:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, protein shake
Lunch: Barbecue Pork loin and steamed spinach with butter and ACV
Snack: protein shake
Dinner: 2 eggs, 5 oz. ground beef with onions
Dessert: Mug cake with sugar free chocolate chips melted on top, sugar free ice cream
Snack: Diet Dr. Pepper

Day 7:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, protein shake
Snack: 1/3 apple
Snack: Diet Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Chicken Mango Salad with Ranch from Costa Vida (no rice/beans/tortilla)
Dinner: Protein Shake (huge) with Fage and fruit, Cinnamon Flax Bread with butter
Snack: Diet Dr. Pepper (BAD habit is forming!)

Overall, I am doing well. This week was kind of an off week because I had a big event on Saturday then I had Adam's (DH) b-day on Monday and DS's b-day on Wednesday. I was BAD on DH's b-day and ate lots of carbs, which DEFINITELY showed on my weight. Luckily, steak days work wonders for me and I don't really mind them. HOWEVER... I am going to try and avoid them from here on out because the whole point of this round is to stabilize at or below LIW. Currently, I am 1 lb. below my LIW and I am PRAYING I stay within range for tomorrow's weigh in. I am a little nervous about the salad today but I felt I did really well considering the tortilla, rice and beans were on the bottom of my salad and I didn't eat them. I just have to remember P3 won't last forever.

One thing though, I feel I might be a little less sensitive this round. I chewed SF gum all through P2 and I'm hoping that is helping with any sensitivities to sugar alcohols that I may have had last round. That means that I can enjoy my SF gum and diet soda once in a while. Not to mention desserts with sweeteners! :) That Cinnamon Flax Bread is the best. I am planning on trying some flax pancakes with SF (vermont brand) syrup tomorrow but I am also running 4.5 miles so I might see some scale fluctuation in the next couple days.

Well, sorry to post this novel after being MIA for the past couple weeks! Hope you all have a great night and a good weigh in tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I hope all is well!!
    Dsha1 from HCG forum:)

    ReplyDelete