Saturday, September 24, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #9

Current Weight: 133.2 lbs. (+5.0 lbs.)
Dose: 155 iu

Dinner: 7.5 oz. steak & Large Apple

So let me explain about the insane gain. I decided (on a whim) to try a "carb refeed" day. Now, I had been researching this for my whole first week and kind of fell into it when I came home and DH had ordered pizza (something I have a SERIOUS problem with). I "fell off the wagon" and decided to turn it into a carb refeed.

Well, as it turns out, I did the refeed incorrectly. I pretty much ate whatever I wanted. I shouldn't have eaten fats as freely as I did. It was basically just a gigantic cheat day. I paid for it too. Look at that insane weight gain!

So I did a steak day today and I'm hoping it really helps get me back down. I'm thinking most of this is water weight anyway. I'll keep you posted on how I feel about the refeed. It is supposed to restart your metabolism and help you lose faster so if it does that this week, I may try a more structured refeed on friday (less fat).

Hope you all have an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment