Sunday, September 18, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #3

Current Weight: 130.0 lbs. (-1.8 lbs.)
Dose: 155 iu

Lunch: Curry Chicken and cabbage "stir fry" (cabbage in a frying pan with a little broth and braggs, onion powder, and garlic powder) & an apple (and maybe 2 pickles... oops)
Snack: 3 strawberries
Dinner: Chili
Snack: 7 strawberries

So even though I felt pretty hungry today. I haven't been consistently drinking my yerba mate but it just hasn't sounded very good. I will drink some tomorrow morning and maybe that will help with the hunger. I had 2 of my favorite P2 recipes today! It all tasted very good. I also tried to have strawberries in place of one of my apples (I've been having 2 a day) so we'll see if that helps the scales a little bit.

I am feeling like I might be retaining a little bit of water today. Maybe the sodium intake? I'm toying with the idea of doing a detox bath to help with that but I might also want to work out tomorrow so I thought a detox bath tomorrow would be good also... hmm. I guess I will let you know what I decide.

I tried (and succeeded) to have all my food eaten by 8:30 tonight. I don't know why I try to push things until later in the day... I think I'm paranoid that I'll be too hungry at night and cheat. Oh well, I am going to consistently try and finish eating AT LEAST 3 hours before my bedtime. Anyway, I'm off to go play games with DH and my sister and bro-in-law. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment