Friday, September 23, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #8

Current Weight: 128.2 lbs. (+1.8 lbs.)
Dose: none

Breakfast: 2 eggo waffles and SF syrup
Snack: Pumpkin bagel with almond cream cheese & an all fruit smoothie from Jamba
Lunch: Olive Garden - Braised Beef Tortelloni, breadsticks and salad
Snack: Crackers
Dinner: Steak, lobster, bread, tomato mozzerella salad
Dessert: Ice cream and candy.. too much candy
Snack: Toast with honey

Okay, so you probably know (if you read consistantly) that this post is me looking back a couple days ago to my major cheat/"refeed" day. To be honest, it is hard to write this post but I figure, if it can help someone else, I'd better do it.

I had been investigating a carb refeed and decided to go for it when I fell off the wagon and ate pizza. I should have structure it better because I think the concept behind it makes sense. Oh well, if I get all the weight off and continue to lose well this week, I might MIGHT try a REAL structured refeed this coming friday.

Well, I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment