Wednesday, September 21, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #6

Current Weight: 127.6 lbs. (-0.2 lbs.)
Dose: 155 iu

Snack: 1 stick of sugar free gum
Dinner: ~8 oz. lean steak & 1 large apple

So I was glad I got on the scale and didn't see an increase today. I was very relieved! But I also didn't lose a lot either. That makes it a 3 day stall. I did a mini steak day (I like them better than apple days) and it went really well. I am really like my dose this round because I really didn't have any hunger. There might have been a couple times a felt a little something but it went away really fast and water helped a TON!

I am hoping this helps bring me down a little. My first round, I always lost well with mini steak days (always over a pound) so I'm really hoping for the same results tomorrow!

Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about discovering your blog. Getting ready to start Round 3 after a failed Round 2 (cheated too often, lost little, gained back what I lost in R2). :( But Round 1 was successful, so I know I can do this one more time to get to my goal. I am definitely going to be coming back here for inspiration. It's been a few days since you posted. How's P2 going for you this time?

    Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tate.. I have heard round 2's are the hardest so I'm sure R3 will go better for you! P2 is going okay, I haven't lost much and I'm fighting the slow weight loss but I'm trying to power through!

    ReplyDelete