Monday, October 3, 2011

R2 - VLCD Day #18

Current Weight: 126.6 lbs. (+1.4)
Dose: 155 iu - TOM

Breakfast: 1 whole egg, 1 egg white
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Eggdrop soup
Snack: 1/2 Apple
Dinner: Lean ground beef and small tomato with ACV, S&P and Basil

I had an eventful weekend! I knew I'd be up because of my carb day on Saturday. If this week is anything like last week though, I will hit my goal very soon! Last week, I lost 9.4 (and gained 5.6) so my net loss was 3.8, which I am very happy about, especially since week 1, I only lost 3.6! If I have similar losses, I could hit 120 within a week. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that TOM doesn't derail my losses in any way.

So I have been working out a lot lately. I do Zumba at least once a week, usually twice and then this past saturday, I ran my first 5K race! It was really nice and I felt SO good after! It made me want to run more. I actually went again this morning and did another 3 miles or so. Then, because I had planned to all week, I went to Zumba tonight. Needless to say, my legs are KILLING ME! But I did a detox bath and that is helping a lot. I just hope I can walk tomorrow.

I think tomorrow I am going to take a break then maybe run again Wednesday morning. I am hoping to do a 10K in November. I ran this 5k with absolutely no training and it wasn't bad at all.. I ran the whole time! So I think I am able to do the 10K in 33 days...

Well, I hope you all have had success on the scales over the weekend and I'm crossing my fingers for a big loss tomorrow. I am really hoping that all this working out isn't going to stop my scales. Oh well though, I feel GREAT and that is what counts..

No comments:

Post a Comment