Wednesday, June 15, 2011

VLCD Day #1

Current Weight: 153.8 lbs. (-1.8)
Dose: 150 iu (SQ)

Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Herbal Tea (not my favorite)
Lunch: Apple Chicken Salad
Snack: Orange
Dinner: Steak and Tomatoes

Today wasn't too bad, the salad was actually quite good. I am not gnawing my arm off hungry but it has been kind of hard. I can't stop thinking about food! I did well though, everything on protocol. The orange in the middle of the afternoon really helped me get through the day. I have to find something better than this herbal tea because I'm not liking it but need something during the day. I also lost almost all my load weight before even starting VLCD. My net load weight would be +0.2 lbs. Well, even though I usually stay up a lot later than this, I think I might hit the hay... so I can wake up tomorrow and eat something! lol.. I hope my dosage is right... I guess we'll see in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment