Sunday, August 7, 2011

Phase 3 - Day #4

Current Weight (LIW): 128.0 lbs. (-0.6)
From LIW: +1.2

Steak Day
Dinner: 16 oz. Delicious Huge Gigantic Tasty Steak (w/ small amount of sauteed onions and mushrooms)
Dessert: Apple
Drinks: Yerba Mate Chai with HWC, Smooth Move (didn't even drink a whole cup)

Total Calories: ~950
Calorie Breakdown: 50% Fat /43% Protein / 7% Carb




I was a little nervous about the results of my first even high protein day but I am happy with the results. Even though I only lost .6, I think that I really ended up losing more. I weighed about an hour earlier than I normally do and I think that has something to do with it.

Today I was fasting for religious purposes and decided that since I wouldn't be eating until dinner anyway, I would do a steak day. I had a HUGE steak in the fridge that needed to be eaten and so it was kind of an opportune situation. Well, let me just tell you it was the most amazing steak I have had in a LONG time and it was HUGE. I enjoyed every single bite of that baby and will probably fall asleep dreaming and drooling about it. I'm so glad it tasted good because I was a little hungry and having something so delicious made it all worth it. Lets just hope the scales make it worth it tomorrow!

I had a really hard time (even after that huge steak) not eating another apple. I LOVE apples. I know I have said this before but I didn't like apples before this diet and now I can't get enough of them. I even found an excuse to do an apple day a couple weeks ago (we were traveling and it was the easiest way to eat). Even as I sit here, full to the brim, I am thinking about the crispy sweetness that a good ol' gala would for sure give me. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

Hope you all have an excellent night and I'll for sure post results of the steak day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment